- Date:Sept. 3, 2019
- Time: 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM SGT
- Location:One Identity Office at Duo Tower #14-28, Singapore 189352
- Event:In Person
Register for our Free In-Person Workshop
Attend our free workshop to discover how efficient syslog-ng™ is for managing all your log messages to save licensing costs.
What you will learn:
- Integrate your log management with Splunk or any SIEM
- Use an easy-to-use web interface to browse & access all log messages
- Easily configure log collection, processing, filtering, storage & log retention
- Implement a full log life-cycle management with a simple-to-use appliance
- Witness blazingly fast search on huge store of log messages
Plus, all attendees will receive free trial software.
Lunch is provided.
Trevor Pretty, APJ syslog-ng Technical Lead and Member of AISA (Australia Information Security Association)
Trevor moved to New Zealand from the UK in 1994 and spent many years at Sun Microsystems before moving into the security field while at Trend Micro. Since then he has worked for both HP and IBM dealing with SIEM and network solutions, as well as DevSecOps technologies. In 2016, Trevor moved to Dell SecureWorks before joining One Identity, focusing on syslog-ng. He has presented at many regional security meet-ups and is an active member of AISA, and is now based in Australia.
Zhang Xiao, ASEAN Solution Consultant
Zhang Xiao is our ASEAN Solution Consultant based in Singapore, specialising in Unified Endpoint Management, Data Protection and Log Management. With more than 8 years experience in the IT industry, he has worked in SingTel and ZTE across different roles, from technical support to system management, project implementation and presales.